I started school on Monday this past week. After a 7 year break I must say, it's a little strange being back. I'm only taking one class, Statistics, which I have actually taken before - 11 years ago. As I was sitting in class both Monday and Wednesday I couldn't help but think that there are some really stupid questions that people ask. I mean really, do you not know what a placebo is? Now I'm not saying I'm a genius, I myself say and do some pretty idiotic things. The difference is that I try really hard not to waste other peoples time with my idiocy.
The most entertaining part is my instructor. He's way to nice to say what you can tell he's really thinking by the look on his face. He simply writes the given answer up on the board and then proceeds to spend 5 minutes explaining how it may be correct in a given situation but he would not include it in his answer. Or he will spend 10 minutes going through an example to explain a concept that should make perfect sense to anyone who has passed the Math or English needed to take the course in the first place. So please, if you have a valid question ask it. But if you are the only one in the room that doesn't understand the concept that has already been explained three times... please save your questions until after class!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment